As a Business Development Executive – Trainee, you will be responsible for supporting the company’s growth and revenue targets by identifying new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and working closely with the sales team to generate leads and close deals. Your role will involve researching and analyzing market trends, developing marketing strategies, and creating business plans to support the company’s growth objectives. You will also be responsible for coordinating and participating in sales presentations and meetings, as well as tracking and reporting on sales metrics.
- Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, and Freelance.
- Must have knowledge of writing proposals, analyzing job descriptions & requirements, and generating new leads.
- Must be able to communicate with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Generate new leads and contribute to revenue generation.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM, ensuring communications are logged, and information is accurate.
- Maintaining daily KRAs.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
Good To Have Skills:
- Understanding of the Software Development Industry
- Likes to do research and find out the best outcomes
- Smart and Impressive Personality
- Fast Learner and Passionate about sales
- Motivated to start a career in sales
- Able to communicate openly and effectively well within a team, and follow documentation standards
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Immediate Starters
Must Have Skills:
- Self–motivated with a results–driven approach.
- Strong in Reading, Writing, and Spoken English Language
- Zeal to learn new things and innovate
- Good Knowledge of MS–office
Education Qualification Required:
Graduate: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA, BSCIT, MBA (Sales & Marketing)
PG: MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc (Computer Science)