As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns that drive business growth and engagement with customers. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, search, display, and mobile. You will analyze data to measure campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for improving marketing performance.
- Candidate should have between 2-5 years of experience in end to end management of performance marketing across Paid Social channels.
- Expertise in Social Media Marketing and advertising across major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Strong analytical abilities, highly organized, detail-oriented.
- Working knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, SEO, YT Analytics, Facebook creator studio, Google Ads manager, etc .
- In-depth understanding of Google/Facebook platforms customer audience capability, various types of campaigns and objectives, ability to select and optimize campaigns as per business objectives.
- Experience in managing multiple ongoing campaigns with measurable ROI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of handling multiple lead generation campaigns, Optimizing Ads, Revenue, Marketing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Lead multiple digital marketing initiatives across channels, within given timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget.
- Responsible for lead generation through various platforms and lead should be according to SOP guidelines and Send the initial proposal, introduction emails, follow up emails, quotations and final proposals to prospects.
- Conceptualizing managing consumer research strategic surveys developing cost effective means of driving continuous feedback loops through digital / social tools.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and customer orientation.
- Should be performance-oriented and flexible at working hours.
- Work well independently.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and social networking tools.
Education Qualification Required:
Graduation: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA, BSCIT, MBA (Sales & Marketing)
PG: MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc (Computer Science)