As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the highest quality standards. You will work closely with the Quality Assurance team to create and execute test plans, track and report on defects, and make recommendations for improving product and service quality. Your role will involve analyzing data and providing insights to support business decisions, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements.
Education Qualification Required:
Graduate: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Any Specialization
PG: MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc (Science) in Any Specialization
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
Behavior And Character Attributes Required:
- Passionate about perfection.
- Fast Learner and Passionate for testing.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the Team.
- Patience and positive attitude towards work.
- Think and act like an end-user and understand the business of customers.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Self-research technology trends worldwide.
- Logical thinking and Able to Co-relate Real-time Scenarios to Software Testing.
- Ownership, quality and self-respect.
Must Have Skills:
- Understanding the system/product and domain end to end.
- Understanding the number of end points that the product have. Like web UI, mobile, rest API etc.
- Code coverage: always check how much code coverage you have against your tests.
- Always visualize the system from user perspective.
- Document the testing with proofs like snapshots, logs etc.
- Ability to create test plans and cases from specifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Good To Have Skills:
- Automation: try to automate your test cases as you would need to test the system repetitively.
- Certification like Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, and Quality Improvement associate.
- Proven skills in QA applications, databases, and Microsoft Office.