As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers in designing, developing, and implementing software solutions. You will be responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of a project, and ensuring that the team is delivering high-quality code that meets project requirements. Your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, providing technical guidance and support to team members, and continuously improving processes and practices to ensure the success of the project.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Oversee junior developers and evaluate their performance.
Must Have Skills:
- Must be able to delegate responsibilities to the team while ensuring that work is completed effectively.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Should have prior experience working on frameworks like Laravel, Symphony or CodeIgniter.
- Should have knowledge in any of the cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Should be able to handle multi-tasks simultaneously, able to effectively switch their attention from one activity to the next.
- Should able to collaborate with team members – You can show your technical leadership skills by offering to assist your coworkers whenever possible.
- Strong knowledge of problem-solving.
- Strong in building software architecture
Good To Have Skills:
- Strong leadership behavior.
- Should be an expert in task delegation.
- Should be good in decision making.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Ready to upgrade yourself from time.
Education Qualification Required:
Graduation: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA, B.Sc-IT
PG: MCA, MS/M.Sc (Computer Science)