A hub of talents where we embrace inventive, agog, and the most receptive minds. We are traditionally a hi-tech service provider but unconventionally we call ourselves an experience-augmenting firm. The next-gen hi-tech services that we tend to provide our clients are plenary and influential enough to unusually enrich the operations of our clients and at the same time lift lifestyle of end customers. Our organization works on terms that collectively please clients and our employees.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing and client projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
Behavior And Character Attributes Required:
- Observation skills helps you fetch accurate information insights.
- Strong Research and analytical Skills.
- Creative in conceptualization.
- Openness to suggestion and take it in positive way.
- Knowledgeable of the industry and up-to-date on industry trends.
- An Ability to Explain Complex Concepts in a simple design.
- Think and act like an end-user and understand the business of customers.
Must Have Skills:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Stay up to date with all of the industry’s trends and best practices.
Good To Have Skills:
- Experience in using video editing tools.
- Experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, user flow, process flow, and sitemaps.
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, In Vision, etc.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.