A hub of talents where we embrace inventive, agog, and the most receptive minds. We are traditionally a hi-tech service provider but unconventionally we call ourselves an experience-augmenting firm. The next-gen hi-tech services that we tend to provide our clients are plenary and influential enough to unusually enrich the operations of our clients and at the same time lift lifestyle of end customers. Our organization works on terms that collectively please clients and our employees.
We don’t want to miss great employees just because of Degree. Applicants matching with the criteria can apply.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, stable, reusable, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Behavior, Character and Personality Attributes Required:
- Ability to learn, adapt and grow
- Passion for working with fast paced technologies.
- Creative problem solver.
- Self-research technology trends worldwide.
- Maintains an end user focus.
- Proactive and sense of Ownership.
- Professional and positive attitude.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Develop custom WordPress plug-in to handle unique site needs.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
Good to Have Skills:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Write well written documentation.
- Follow the best practices of web development and adhere to the coding standards.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the development cycle.