As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to company websites. You will work closely with the marketing team to create engaging content, manage social media accounts, and analyze performance metrics. Your role will involve staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and technologies, and using this knowledge to continuously improve social media campaigns and achieve business objectives.
- Analyse user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates).
- Report on web traffic from all social media.
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects.
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments.
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts).
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Update our social media company policy, when necessary.
Must Have Skills:
- Work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends.
- Excellent communication skill.
Good To Have Skills:
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus.
- Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite.
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred).
Education Qualification Required:
Graduation: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA, B.Sc-IT
PG: MCA, MS/M.Sc (Computer Science)
Or Any Specialized Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing